This website (https://thegsc.co.il) is operated by The GSC – Givat Shmuel Community (R.A.). Throughout this website, the terms “We”, “Us” and “Our” refer to The GSC – Givat Shmuel Community (R.A.). The GSC – Givat Shmuel Community (R.A.) offers this website (the “Site”), including all information, tools and services available from this site (the “Site Content”) and our organization to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Please read the Terms of Service Agreement (this “Agreement”, “Terms of Service”, “Terms”) carefully.
Acceptance of Terms
By visiting our site or using one of our organization’s services, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following Agreement, including those additional Terms and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. If you do not want to agree to this Agreement, you must not access or use the Site.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site. The Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. Only users 18 years or older may make transactions on the Site.
Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to revise and update this Agreement from time to time at our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately from when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the Site thereafter.
Your continued use of the Site following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
This Agreement is effective as of May 25, 2018.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Use of This Site
Subject to your compliance with these Terms‚ We grant you a limited‚ non-exclusive‚ non-transferable‚ non-sublicensable license to access and make personal‚ non-commercial use of this Site.
We reserve the right to refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
All information on this Site, including Site Content and User Content is governed by our Copyright Policy. Click here to review our Copyright Policy.
You agree you shall not (and you agree not to allow any other individual or entity using your password and identification to):
- Download‚ modify‚ reproduce‚ adapt‚ translate‚ reverse engineer‚ create derivative works based upon‚ publicly display‚ sell‚ rent‚ license‚ or in any way commercially exploit any portion of this Site or our Services‚ except and to the extent expressly permitted under these Terms;
- Use any robot‚ spider‚ site search/retrieval application‚ or other device to retrieve or index any portion of this Site;
- Collect or track any personal information about other users (including usernames and/or email addresses) for any purpose;
- Copy or store any User Content offered on this Site other than for your personal‚ non-commercial use;
- Infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- Reformat or create frames around any portion of any Web pages that are part of this Site, or use other techniques that alter the visual presentation, location, or appearance;
- Use this Site to circumvent the security of or gain unauthorized access to the Site or Service, or any related website, other websites, computer systems or internet services.
- Take any action that imposes‚ or may impose‚ in our sole discretion‚ an unreasonable or disproportionately large data or traffic load on this Site or the IT infrastructure used to operate and make this Site available;
- Use this Site and/ or any User Content‚ intentionally or unintentionally‚ to violate any applicable local‚ state‚ federal or international law.
- Use this for any obscene or immoral purpose;
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Linking to Our Site
You may link to our home page, publications, or other Site Content so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services;
- does not appear on any page or within any context on the linking party’s site containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend this Agreement and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking Terms of Service.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Our decision to link to a third-party’s website is not an endorcement of the content in that linked third-party site. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
REMOVAL OF THIRD-PARTY LINKS
If you find any link on our Site or any linked Site objectionable for any reason, you may contact Us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Products, Donations, Services, & Transactions
Unless otherwise indicated, all items for which payment is requested to this site are considered as unrestricted charitable contribution (“Donations”) s to the GSC – Givat Shmuel Community (R.A.). Price values listed on our site are suggested donation amounts, and you may contact us directly to receive these services free of charge, not included any costs associated to the service that are required by an external agent or service provider (“External Costs”).
You agree that all of your transactions with or through this Site may, at Our option, be conducted electronically from start to finish. If We decide to proceed non-electronically, those transactions will still be governed by the remainder of these Terms unless you enter into different terms provided by us. You are responsible to print or make an electronic a copy of these Terms and any other contract or disclosure that we are required to provide to you.
The risk of loss and title for items purchased by you on this Site pass to you upon our delivery of the items to the carrier pursuant to a shipment contract.
Payment & Processing
Prices quoted on the site are inclusive of VAT and represent the price that will be charged to the registered user’s credit or debit card at point of sale.
Only valid credit cards or other payment method acceptable to Us may be used. By submitting your order, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated card or method and authorize Us to charge your order (including taxes, shipping, handling and any other amounts described on the Sites) to that card or other method. If the card (or other method) cannot be verified, is invalid, or is not otherwise acceptable, your order may be suspended or cancelled automatically.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Billing & Account Information
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. All items are subject to availability and We reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, to reject all or part of an order and to discontinue products or services without notice, even if you have already placed your order. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Whilst We makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the product and services listed on the site, including description, photograph, pricing, and other information, errors may occur. We will use their best endeavors to correct any errors as soon as possible and to notify registered users of any amendments where such amendment affects their purchase of an item. The registered user will be given the option to cancel their order or to reconfirm the purchase of the item at the amended price. We are under no obligation to fulfil a purchase order for an item which was advertised at the incorrect price,
Refunds, Returns, and Exchanges
- Product Sold: Upon our receipt of the returned product, we will replace or exchange the product or issue you a refund in the form of your original payment should you wish to return it.
- Event Tickets Sold: Due to obligations to external vendors, it is not always possible to refund an event ticket. Event reimbursements will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Product in Exchange for a Contribution: Upon receipt of the returned product, we will replace or exchange the product.
- Donations: Due to current tax laws, many charitable contributions made to Us via the Site are unable to be refunded. In the event We are able to reimburse you, we will grant you a full reimbursement of the amount, minus:
- A 5% servicing fee;
- Associated Credit card processing or bank transfer feeds;
- Any External Costs that cannot be recovered from the external agent or service provider.
If the donation is related to a specific service and includes External Costs, the reimbursement must also be requested more than 14 days before the start of the Service.
- Services Rendered: Due to obligations to external vendors, it is not always possible to refund purchased services. Service reimbursements will be determined on a case-by-case basis, and prorated according to the time or amount of work remaining before the service can be completed.
All requests for reimbursement should be sent to [email protected], and will be processed in accordance to the above and any additional restrictions included in Israeli law. Reimbursements will be processed within 2-3 weeks.
In order to access some features of this Site‚ you may be required to register and We may assign to you, or you may be required to select, a password and user name or account identification. If you register‚ you agree to provide Us with accurate and complete registration information‚ and to inform Us immediately of any updates or other changes to such information.
You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify Us of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with these Terms, and We have no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of this Site. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE BY ANYONE USING THE PASSWORD AND IDENTIFICATION ORIGINALLY SELECTED BY, OR ASSIGNED TO, YOU WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS AND ALL OBLIGATIONS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS) INCURRED THROUGH SUCH ACCESS OR USE.
This Site may include features and functionality (“Interactive Features”) that allows users to create, post, transmit or store any content, such as text, music, sound, photos, video, graphics or code on the Sites (“User Content”). User Content is publicly-viewable and may include your profile information and any content you post pursuant to your profile, but it does not include your account information or information you submit in order to make a purchase. Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the Site.
By posting or uploading information on or two our website, you agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish or send through the Site any of the following:
- Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Content that displays, describes or encourages usage of any of our products or services in a manner that could be offensive, inappropriate or harmful to Us or any user or consumer;
- Content that may impinge upon or violate the publicity, privacy or data protection rights of others, including pictures, videos, images or information about another individual where you have not obtained such individual’s consent;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Content that makes false or misleading statements, claims or depictions about a person, company, product or service;
- Content that falsely states or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by us;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including any of our volunteers, employees or representatives;
- Content that constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unsolicited electronic communications‚ such as “spam‚” or otherwise interfere with other users’ enjoyment of the Site;
- Viruses, malware of any kind, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or code.
Separate and apart from User Content, you may have the ability to submit questions, comments suggestions, reviews, ideas, plans, designs, notes, proposals, drawings, original or creative materials and other information regarding this Site, Us and our products or services (collectively “Feedback”). You agree that Feedback is non-confidential and shall become Our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, in and to such Feedback and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of the Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Use of social media sites like Facebook follow separate terms and policies as established by those entities and are not subject to this Agreement. Be aware that User Content posted on our Site is displayed publicly and may show up in social media channels. We make no claim of responsibility for sharing or posting content through third party social media channels. Each user must use their own discretion to determine if the content they share is acceptable for wider distribution through social media. We reserve the right to delete or remove content where possible in social media channels.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of The GSC – Givat Shmuel Community (R.A.) is at your sole risk. The Site and Services are provided “as is” and “as available”. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that this Site or our servers are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
We disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Errors, Inaccuracies, & Omissions
We are not responsible if information made available via our Site or Services is not accurate, complete or current. All materials we provide are for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
Furthermore, there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
We neither endorse nor assume any liability for the contents of any material uploaded or submitted by third party users of the Site. We generally do not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of communications services, chat rooms, message boards, newsgroups, software libraries, or other interactive services that may be available on or through the Site.
However, we and our agents have the right at their sole discretion to remove any content that, in our judgment, does not comply with this Agreement and any other rules of user conduct for our Website, or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. We are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such content. You hereby consent to such removal and waive any claim against Us arising out of such removal of content.
In no case shall The GSC – Givat Shmuel Community (R.A.), our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Limitation of Liability
We are not liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of our Site or Service. In no event shall We be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or relating to the content, service, or this agreement, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for negligence, consequential or incidental damages, in such jurisdictions Our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with this site is to stop using this site.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Us and our subsidiaries and affiliates, and our respective officers, directors, agents, partners, members, employees, independent contractors, service providers and consultants (“Our Related Parties”), from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (collectively, “Claims”) arising out of or related to:
- your access to and use or misuse of this Site;
- any User Content you post, upload, use, distribute, store or otherwise transmit on or through this Site; (c) any Feedback that you provide;
- your violation of these Terms; and
- your violation of any rights of another.
You agree to promptly notify Us of any third-party Claims, cooperate with Us in defending such Claims and pay all fees, costs and expenses associated with defending such Claims (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees). You further agree that the We shall have the right to control of the defense or settlement of any third-party Claims.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
This Site is based in Israel, and this Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of, or related to them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of ISRAEL, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
We make no claims concerning whether the Site Content or our Services are appropriate for use outside of Israel. If you access this Service from outside of Israel, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction.
Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, this Agreement or the Site shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of ISRAEL.
In the event that any provision of this Agreement is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from this Agreement, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
When you use this Site, or send emails to Us, you are communicating with Us electronically. You consent to receive communications from Us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site or through our other services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communication that We provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Terms & Termination
This Terms of Service will become effective in relation to you when you create a The GSC – Givat Shmuel Community (R.A.) account or when you start using the The GSC – Givat Shmuel Community (R.A.) and will remain effective until terminated by you or by us. The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement.
The GSC – Givat Shmuel Community (R.A.) reserves the right to terminate this Terms of Service or suspend your account at any time in case of unauthorized, or suspected unauthorized use of the Site whether in contravention of this Terms of Service or otherwise. If we terminate this Terms of Service, or suspend your account for this reason, The GSC – Givat Shmuel Community (R.A.) shall have no liability or responsibility to you.
No agency‚ partnership‚ joint venture‚ or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms‚ and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Us in any respect whatsoever.
These Terms are for the benefit of, and will be enforceable by, the parties only. These Terms are not intended to confer any right or benefit on any third party or to create any obligations or liability of a party to any such third party.
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of this Agreement shall not be construed against the drafting party.
The failure of Us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
The GSC – Givat Shmuel Community (R.A)Ori Tzvi Greenberg 4/47
Givat Shmuel, 5442227
Email: [email protected]
The GSC – Givat Shmuel Community (R.A.) is a registered Amutah (non-profit) in Israel. ID Number: 580608958.