- This event has passed.
The most important event of your degree!
Starting university is tough – especially in a new country. Join us for a special workshop covering *everything* you need to know about Bar-Ilan to succeed.
- Student services, rights, and benefits.
- Changing classes; finding notes, practice tests, and teacher recommendations; and signing up for ‘full’ classes.
- Navigating the *entire* BIU bureaucracy.
- Exams, grades, assignments, and everything else you need to do to graduate.
- Using BIU’s digital resources: Moodle, Inbar, the digital library, and more.
- Tuition payments and Minhal Hastudentim scholarships.
- Where to turn when you need help.
- Social life in BIU and Givat Shmuel.
- AND MORE!
The workshop will be led by Dovid Levine – former head of the International Office and longtime student advocate – and Sara Lozon, Head of the Department for Olim Well-Being.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Note: the event is free, but you must RSVP!
When: Tuesday, 5 November 2019 @ 19:30
Where: Beck Auditorium (Bldg. 401, Room 69)
See you there!Get More Details