The GSC would like to wish everyone a Shana Tova!
May we be zoche to a year of happiness, health, and success for all of Klal Yisrael!
Stay up to date with what’s happening around Givat Shmuel!
- Givat Shmuel now offers a free bus ride for soldiers who serve in עיר הבה”דים in the south. The bus leaves every Sunday morning. Send a message with your phone number to email@example.com to sign up.
- On Tuesday (12/9) we all got out our bikes and rode around Givat Shmuel! With a face painting station and extreme bike trick demos, the whole family got involved. To see pictures, click here.
- Starting on August 7th, the city will be repairing the Sportek to enlarge the tennis courts. The basketball court will be closed until the construction is finished.
- Save the Date: Rami Kleinstein is coming to Givat Shmuel October 3rd at 21:00 in Park Ramon – free entry. Check out the flyer, click here
- Arba Minim Shuk: The Shuk will be held on September 28-29 and October 1-4 in the area between the Amy mall and the Giva Mall. If you would like a booth, please submit a request to the municipality.
Cost is NIS 319 (license) and NIS 150 per day of sale. Please submit the request to the מדור רישוי עסקים on September 24-25 between 10:00 and 11:00 or September 27 between 16:00 and 17:00.
- Scholarships for Givat Shmuel Residents: The Givat Shmuel Municipality is now accepting applications for scholarships for the 2017-2018 school year for students of bachelors’ and masters’ degrees in any university or college in Israel. Students who have lived in Givat Shmuel for at least 4 years are eligible for the scholarship.The submission deadline is October 31. For more information about the application process, click here.