Purim is finally upon us, and we hope you’re as geared up as we are!
In other news:
- Tonight, we’re hosting an Open House for all community members interested in volunteering with the GSC. We’ll be serving FREE PIZZA, so join us and find out how you can help make the Givat Shmuel better!
- The Givat Shmuel Municipality is planning a series of 12 lectures for International Women’s Day, and are looking for people to give lectures (for pay) or play host.
- On Wednesday (28 Feb), the Municipality will be open from 8:00-16:00 (no evening hours), and then closed all day Thursday (1 Mar).
- GS Library will be open Wednesday (28 Feb) from 8:00-12:00, and closed all day Thursday and Friday (1-2 Mar).
- Bar-Ilan’s gates will also be operating at limited hours. On Wednesday, Dekalim (5), Musica (20), and Ono (40), will be closing at 16:00, and will be closed all Thursday and Friday. The other gates will be operating according the the normal hours.
- In marathon news, Bar-Ilan is offering a 50% discount to BIU students (using the discount code `gss50` ). To be eligible, you need to register before 3.5.18.