Official member of The GSC – Givat Shmuel Community (R.A.) are invited to the General Assembly.
Date: 3 Dec 2019
Location: Menachem Begin 1
1. This is a major Assembly that will determine the future of the nonprofit. We will be voting to:
- Authorize the 2018 Financial Documents,
- Change the Nonprofit’s official address,
- Appoint an entirely new Board,
- Pass a resolution reaffirming the nonprofit’s commitment to abide by Orthodox halacha.
If you have other topics or resolutions you wish to be discussed/evaluated, please contact @Board Secretary no later than 26 November 2019, so they can be reviewed and added to the agenda.
2.As per the Nonprofit Bylaws:
- A full agenda and relevant documentation will be sent at least 48 hours in advance of the General Assembly.
- You must RSVP at least 72 hours prior to the General Assembly, either by replying to this email or confirming in the Google Calendar Event contacting @Board Secretary in advance. If you wish to give your proxy to another member of the nonprofit, please indicate as such in that email.
Update: 30 Nov 2019