Official members of The GSC – Givat Shmuel Community (R.A.) are invited to a special General Assembly, to approve a new accountant for the nonprofit.
There are no other items on the agenda.
Date: 11 Feb 2020 @ 20:00
Location: Menachem Begin 1
- Unlike Annual General Assemblies, a special General Assembly is called when the nonprofit needs to make an immediate decision. The Annual General Assembly (where we elect board members, approve the annual budget, etc) will still take place by the end of Q1 2020.
- If you wish to nominate an accountant, please send their information along with a price quote, no later than Friday, 7 Feb 2020 @ 12:00, to @Board Secretary.
- As per the Nonprofit Bylaws:
- A full agenda and relevant documentation will be sent at least 48 hours in advance of the General Assembly.
- You must RSVP at least 72 hours prior to the General Assembly, either by replying confirming in the Google Calendar Event, or responding to the invitation email sent by @Board Secretary . If you wish to give your proxy to another member of the nonprofit, please indicate as such in that email.
Update: 9 Feb 2020