As an official member of The GSC – Givat Shmuel Community (R.A.), you are invited to our annual General Assembly.
When: Wednesday, 19 August 2020 @ 21.30
Where: Online (Zoom)
Meeting ID: 853 8244 7427
Passcode: [by request]
- To meet the legal requirement of ‘face-to-face’ voting, you will need to enable your webcam to vote (it may remain off the rest of the time).
- Due to the complications caused by COVID-19, we will be reviewing and voting on a much smaller agenda than determined at our 2019 GA, with the intent of meeting our legal requirements. The remaining topics (such as elections, a more comprehensive budget, the GSC-Shavei Tzion merger evaluation, etc.) will occur at at future GA around the Chagim.
- As per the Nonprofit Bylaws:
- The attached documentation are drafts, and final versions will be sent at least 48 hours in advance of the General Assembly.
- You must RSVP at least 72 hours prior to the General Assembly, either by replying confirming in the Google Calendar Event, or responding to the invitation email sent by @Board Secretary . If you wish to give your proxy to another member of the nonprofit, please indicate as such in that email.